Downtime

After a very long day on the road, we finally made it home around 10:30 tonight.

No word yet about the “re-instatement fee” for our “non-existent loan”, but we did receive a letter informing us that they are indeed foreclosing. They toss an amount around in the letter that’s more than our original loan on the house, so I’m sure this is just their way of calling the note.

I’ll be posting photos from the birding trip on Monday, because I’m going to take tonight and tomorrow for some much needed downtime.

Still Waiting…

We waited patiently… All day… We received no word about the situation with our “non-existent” mortgage.

Honestly, I have a feeling they are scrambling to make their next move. If I hadn’t attempted to confirm receipt of my last payment, I still wouldn’t have a clue what was happening.

Maybe we’ll receive word tomorrow. Then again, we’re going birding again, so we may not know what they have to say until very late tomorrow night.

I hate waiting…

Just Waiting…

Today was nowhere near as crappy as yesterday, but we’re still waiting in limbo. I am supposed to hear from the attorneys office sometime tomorrow, but until then we’re just waiting.

We spent the day assessing our situation, discussing alternatives, and trying to comprehend how and why this is happening to us.

Of course, we have no answers. We’re just waiting…