It’s late tonight, again, and I am just sitting down for the first time, all day. Here are a few updates going on around here.
- We’re still in the process of moving. What a long drawn out process this has turned into. Just when we think we’re making headway, we realize we have a lot more stuff than we thought we did. I want to know who put all that stuff in our basement over the course of the past seven years?
- We have movers (the kind you pay) showing up tomorrow morning to get the large items I cannot move myself. There was no way I was going to be able to move the refrigerator, the piano, and several other items, and it’s well worth the money to let them do it.
- Once the movers are finished on Friday, we have about 8 more truckloads and we’ll be done. I can hardly wait. My back can hardly wait. My feet can hardly wait.
- My desktop PC is acting wonky again, so ran a full backup tonight to make sure I didn’t lose anything, just in case. Something tells me it’s the power supply, but I am hoping tonight is just a fluke.
- Last night, I attended a Faith Formation Class at our church, and I had a wonderful time. We are studying The First and Second letters of Saint Paul to the Corinthians. If you didn’t know already, Saint Paul is the patron saint of bloggers.
That’s it for tonight. I have a couple things I need to get cracking on, and tomorrow’s just the day to do it.
— Posted with Stuffr! —