Still Waiting…

We waited patiently… All day… We received no word about the situation with our “non-existent” mortgage.

Honestly, I have a feeling they are scrambling to make their next move. If I hadn’t attempted to confirm receipt of my last payment, I still wouldn’t have a clue what was happening.

Maybe we’ll receive word tomorrow. Then again, we’re going birding again, so we may not know what they have to say until very late tomorrow night.

I hate waiting…

One thought on “Still Waiting…

  1. If I were you, I’d talk to a mortgage/real-estate attorney ASAP. I’ve already watched helplessly as friends lost their home under similar circumstances and learned about it too late to do anything. You’ve found out much sooner, but don’t loose your advantage waiting for them to fix it, they have no financial or material interest in doing so. Go talk to an attorney, then go birding afterwards.

Comments are closed.